CORRUPTION AT THE PRESIDENCY – HOW ABBA KYARI SACKED NDPHC DIRECTOR FOR EXPOSING CORRUPTION
Following our posts of 8/10/2017 and 11/102017 regarding the corrupt practices and treachery of the Chief of Staff to the President, Abbaa Kyari, we promised to publish evidence. Find attached for your readership is such evidence. We promise to publish more!
1. Mrs Maryam Danna Mohammed has Accountancy degree from Ahmadu Bello University. She has Masters degree in Business Administration (MBA). She is also Chartered Accountant. She worked in the civil service (mostly at NEPA) for 24 years. Her last job before being unlawfully sacked at the behest of Abba Kyari, is that of General Manager, Audit and Compliance, Niger Delta Power Holding Company (NDPHC).
2. As part of her job at the NDPHC, she conducted a company- wide audit of all staff. During the audit, it was discovered that among other staff, Mr Louis Edozien (Executive Director Technical Services), Mr. Anthony U. Muoneke (Executive Director Finance and Administration), and General Manager Contract Management, all had fake NYSC certificates. It was a major scandal and they all had to resign.
3. Unfortunately for Mrs Maryam Danna Mohammed, Mr. Louis Edozien is actually a friend and business partner to Buhari’s Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari. Abba Kyari’s daughter also worked directly under Mr. Edozien. So, the mission was set in motion to punish Mrs Mohammed for refusing to compromise her conscience, by exposing all those that were found during her audit.
4. On 10/6/2016, Mrs Mohammed received a shocking letter from the disgraced former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Engineer Babachir David Lawal, suggesting that she has been “Disengaged” from her job with immediate effect. The letter did not mention what her offences were. The letter fraudulently claimed that the disengagement was authorised by His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari.
5. On 21/6/2016, Mrs Mohammed wrote a complaint to the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo. In the letter she lamented that there was no correspondence from the Presidency prior to the termination of her job. There was no disciplinary committee set up to investigate any wrong doing on her part. And finally, she has never done any wrong in the cause of her job.
6. After two weeks of waiting, there was no response to her letter of 10/6/2016 to Professor Osinbajo. She decided to to write a comprehensive letter to President Muhammadu Buhari on 28/6/2016.
7. On 25/10/2016, the Attorney General and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami (SAN), wrote the Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, intimating him that the President had during a meeting with him ordered the reinstatement of Mrs Mohammed back to her job.
8. After waiting for a whopping six months, there was no response from the office of the President in regards to either her letter of 28/6/2016 or the letter sent by the Attorney General on 25/10/2016. Mrs Mohammed decided to write the President another letter on 19/12/2016, reminding him of her unlawful dismissal at NDPHC.
As things stand today, Mrs Maryam Danna Mohammed remains unlawfully dismissed form her job after 24 years of conscientiously serving her country, despite the intervention of the Attorney General of the Federation and the President himself!
Ironically she was dismissed because through her job as auditor at NDPHC, she exposed Mr Louis Edozien and others for having fake NYSC certificates.
In the meantime, Mr Louis Edozien is back to a new and better job as Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Power. Thanks to his friend and business partner, Abba Kyari.
Finally, in this ugly case of tyranny, corruption, betrayal and damn right criminality, we have seen that Abba Kyari is more “powerful” than the Attorney General, Vice President, and the President himself! This is extremely dangerous to our democracy and rule of law.
May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.
See the evidence below: